blue force gear vickers
blue force gear vickers. Blue Force Gear’s answer to the call for better Machine Gun slings. Features a double sided pad that is 4″ Wide? x 24″ Long and covered with 1000D Cordura® for hard use(500D Cordura® nylon in Multicam) and insures that a padded surface is carrying the load even if the sling flips during use. With the added padding and metal hardware, this is the choice sling for heavy machine guns all the way up to the M240B/G (MAG58). The Blue Force Gear® Universal Wire Loop™ is well suited for attachments points to the weapon, keeping the all metal hardware concept for rugged use and heat resistance. Other attachment methods are available on the Sling Hardware for desired attachment hardware sold separately..
- A simpler 2-point sling because getting a 3-point sling caught in the feeding ammo belt could cause a bad day
- Uses a CNC machined and hard coat anodized Quick Adjuster- the same as the one used in the Vickers Combat Applications Sling™
- Nomex® front webbing to combat the high heat expected from sustained firing – Won’t burn through like a typical sling
- All metal hardware used for added durability and heat resistance
- No hardware included for a reduced price and more customized attachment methods for individual needs
- Made in the USA