Taurus Judge Public Defender
Firstly Taurus Judge Public Defender The Model 4510 Public Defender from Taurus delivers the same devastating firepower in a new scaled-down size that can travel with you. Available in a stainless steel frame and with a red fiber optic front sight, the new Public Defender also features a new, improved hammer that won’t catch when it needs to come out quickly.
- Extended Ejector Rod for positive extraction of fired cases.
- Exclusive Taurus shock absorbing grip design provides a firm grip under virtually all shooting conditions.
- Red Fiber Optic Sight
- Taurus Security System (TSS), which provides instant-ready defense with built-in ability to secure your pistol and make it inoperable at the turn of a key.
Features of Taurus Judge Public Defender
- Firstly Manufacturer: Taurus
- Model: 4510PD-3SS
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Caliber: .45/.410 (2.5 in. chamber)
- Grips: Ribber
- UPC: 725327607090
- Capacity: 5
- Weight: 28.2 oz.
- Rate of Twist: 1:12 in.
- Barrel Length: 2.5 in.
- Frame: Small
- Action: DA/SA
- Front Sight: Red Fiber Optic Fixed
- Length: 9.5 in.
- Grooves: 6
- Also Safety: Taurus Security System Transfer Bar
- Trigger Type: Smooth
- Order #: 2-441039TC
Also Taurus was originally known for manufacturing revolvers similar in design to those offered by Smith & Wesson. The company moved away from this realm by offering larger framed models such as the Raging Bull (.454 Casull) and Raging Hornet (.22 Hornet) revolvers as well as the Judge 5-shot revolvers (.410 bore and .45 Colt).
One of Taurus’ most successful semiautomatic handguns has been its PT92, a model similar to Beretta’s model 92 line, but with the addition of an ambidextrous frame safety, rather than the Beretta’s slide-mounted safety.
Finally The most recent addition to the Taurus pistol lineup is a copy of the Colt 1911 .45 ACP pistol, the PT1911. This slightly redesigned and updated design offers many features.9